JEE Main notifications and important dates have been announced by authority. JEE Main 2018 Application Form will be available from 1st December 2017.
JEE Main Exam 2018 is most popular and competitive exams conducted at the national level for taking admission in top engineering colleges such as IITs, NITs, etc. All aspirants who want to take admission in top engineering college must appear into this common national level exam. CBSE conducts JEE Main exam every year.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Registration will start on 1st December 2017.
Each year lakhs of students appeared for taking admission into colleges. JEE 2018 Exam is a two-tier exam conducted by CBSE. IITs grant admission to only those candidates who qualified for JEE Advanced. CBSE have release official notifications and further details regarding this exam on 22nd November 2017. JEE Main Application form 2018 will be available in online mode only.
Please read further to know more about JEE Main Application form 2018.
Important Dates to remember (Tentative dates )
|Release of Official Notification||22nd November 2017|
|Starting date of JEE Main Application form 2018||1st December 2017|
|Editing of JEE Main Application Form 2018||2nd week of December 2017|
|Closing date of JEE Main application form 2018||1st January 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd January 2018|
|Application form correct window||2nd week of January 2018|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction Window||Second half of January 2018|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of March 2018|
|Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based)||8th April 2018|
|Computer-based Online Exam||15th-16th April 2018|
|Availability of Answer key||24th – 27th April 2018|
|Result declaration for Paper I||30th April 2018|
|Result declaration for Paper II||31st May 2018|
Note: Only those candidates who qualify for the Paper I (JEE Main 2018) will be eligible to take part in Paper II i.e, JEE Advanced 2018.
Important Changes in JEE Main 2018 Exam
- While Preparing the AIR List for JEE Main 2018, No weightage will be given to 12th Marks secured by students.
- Students must score at least 75% or higher (65% for SC/ST Students) in the 12th Standard or must be in the top 20 percentile of the Examination conducted by Boards.
- Aadhar Card has been made mandatory, so every student filling up the JEE Main 2018 Application Form must have Aadhar Number.
JEE Main Application Form Details
- JEE Main Application Form 2018, will be available from the 1st of December 2017.
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Authority will also felicitate you to rectify your information in case you have entered incorrectly.
- Candidate must ensure that they upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- After successful fee payment, the candidate must take the printouts of fee payment confirmation receipt for future use.
- Students who want to participate in JEE Main exam 2018, must fulfil all the eligibility criteria such as age, qualifying subjects, no of attempts etc.
- To know more about eligibility criteria please read the latest article.
- Students who want to appear for JEE Main 2018 Exam, must fill JEE Main Application form 2018 before the stipulated time (1st January 2018 is the last date to submit the JEE Main 2018 Application Form)
- JEE Main Application form 2018, will be available online as well as offline.
- Those candidates who opt to pay the fee via online mode can do by Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net banking, while for offline mode, the fee can be deposited through E-challan which has to be generated by HDFC, ICICI, Syndicate Bank.
- Fee Payment through Demand Draft will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY: JEE Main Application Form 2018
- Go to the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on the link (link will be available soon) “Apply for JEE Main 2018“.
- After reading the instructions, click on the “Proceed to apply online“.
- Fill the details in the verification form and submit it.
- After submission of verification form, you must be directed to JEE Main application form 2018.
- Fill all the required fields such as Academic, Personal etc.
- Review all the filled details before submission.
- After submission of the form, “Upload Scanned Images” option.
- Upload the scanned images by browsing it.
- Click on finally upload button to submit the scanned images of photographs and signature.
- Now go to “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- You can pay the examination fee in both either online or offline mode.
- After successful payment of Examination fee, log in again with login credentials such as valid username and password.
- After logging in successfully take out the printouts of JEE Main Application Form 2018 for future use.
Note: If any students have any queries related to JEE Main 2018 Exam such as issues in filling up the JEE Main 2018 Application form, Eligibility Criteria or any other then please feel free to comment on the below comment section.