For applying any documents we require to Some Documents. If we are going to the first documents then it is sure that We do not have any documents in such condition what to do? Here are the details if you don’t have any documents and going to apply for Aadhar Card then what will this process because we need some proof for Applying Online or from Aadhar Center of Aadhaar Card.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card without Documents?
Although applying for Aadhar Cards is easy and hassle free process, but it can prove to be cumbersome if you don’t have the required documents.
The process to apply for Aadhar Card without Documents is almost similar to the normal one. All that you need to do is ask for the help of the head of your family who has already applied for Aadhar card or an alternative could be that you can find an introducer which is appointed via government.
Now introducer will have the responsibility to verify your identity and address proof. Once the information is verified, the introducer will attest it and support it with his/her biometric data.
How to find the introducer?
1) Information related to introducer will be available at local Aadhar centres.
2) These introducers don’t charge any price.
3) These introducers can also be associated with NGOs, local administrators, etc.
4) They will be responsible for establishing your truthful identity
5) Introducers of one registrar cannot work as introduced in another registrar’s jurisdiction until and unless he/she registered in the second jurisdiction.
Aadhar Card Verification Process
To verify your Aadhar card, you will need to confirm the presence of your Aadhar card on the official website of UIDAI.
The reason for why to verify your Aadhar card is that because it will ensure that your Aadhar card has been issued and is valid.
You can quickly verify your Aadhar Card online via a hassle-free process. You need to know only your Aadhar Card number to verify it.
Steps to verify your Aadhar Card details online
1) Visit the official website of UIDAI.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose ‘Aadhar Services’ option.
3) Now click on ‘Aadhar Verification’ option. You will be redirected to ‘Aadhar Kiosk’ Page
4) Choose ‘Verify Aadhar’ Option
5) Enter your 12 digits unique Aadhar Number in the given field.
6) Enter the security code mentioned on the screen.
7) Then Submit.
On the next screen, if your Aadhar card exists then its details will be displayed on the screen.