BCECE 2018 Admit Card: bceceboard.com download
BCECE 2018 Admit Card
BCECE 2018 Admit card will be available to download soon. BCECE Board will release the BCECE 2018 Admit Card to download for candidates. BCECE 2018 Admit Card will contain all the details of the candidates such as Exam Center, Name, Exam Date and time including personal details such as Candidates Name, Fathers name Date of Birth etc.
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
BCECE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded by candidates in the online mode. Candidates are suggested to inform the authority in case of any mismatch of information. In this article, we have covered the BCECE 2018 Admit Card details.
About BCECE 2018 Exam
BCECE 2018 Exam is one of the popular state level entrance examination for taking admission in various professional courses ranging from engineering, pharmacy to agriculture.
It is worthwhile to note that BCECE 2018 Exam is a two-tier competitive entrance exam. The candidate who will clear the stage I will be allowed to take part in stage II exam. Candidates who wish to take admission in various colleges for courses in engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy must clear both the stage of the BCECE 2018 Exam.
It is important for candidates to know every detail about BCECE 2018 Admit card, BCECE Syllabus, BCECE Exam Pattern, etc. Please read further to know in detail about BCECE Admit Card. All the eligible candidate can download the BCECE 2018 Admit Card from official portal.
Please note Important Dates pertaining to BCECE 2018 Admit Card
|Issue Date of Admit Card (Stage I )||First week of April 2018|
|Exam Date (Stage I )||Third week of April 2018|
|Result Date (Stage I )||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Issue Date of Admit Card (Stage II )||First week of May 2018|
|Exam Date (Stage II )||Third week of May 2018|
|Result Date (Stage II )||Third week of June 2018|
BCECE 2018 Admit Card Details
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card will be issued by the authority.
- Eligible candidates can download the BCECE 2018 Admit Card from the official portal only.
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card will contain all the information related to the candidate such as Name of the Candidate etc, as well details about the Examination such as Examination Center, Date of the Exam, Duration of the Exam etc.
- Candidate will have to carry the BCECE 2018 Admit card at the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the BCECE 2018 Admit Card.
- Candidates are suggested to please download and take few printouts of the BCECE 2018 Admit Card as it is made available online by the Board.
BCECE 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket: How to download
- Go to the official portal or alternatively search “https://bceceboard.com/Home.php”.
- A candidate shall be redirected to the homepage.
- Click on the link of button “Admit Card”.
- Now, log in by using your login details such as Application No, Displayed Security Pin and Date of Birth.
- Candidate must see the display of their BCECE 2018 Admit Card. 🙂
- Check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Download the BCECE 2018 Admit Card.
- Take few printouts of BCECE 2018 for future reference.
Note: BCECE 2018 Admit Card must contain information such as
- Name of the Candidate
- Father name of the Candidate
- Candidate Roll No.
- Application No of the Candidate
- Scanned photograph and signature of the candidate
- BCECE 2018 Exam Date and Time
- BCECE Exam Center
- Instruction needs to be followed by the candidate in the Examination Hall.
Important Note: Candidate must carry anyone valid Photo ID proof along with BCECE 2018 Admit Card in the Examination Hall.
Note: If any candidates find difficulty in downloading BCECE 2018 Admit Card then please let us know by commenting on the below comment section 🙂