Polytechnic Entrance Exam have become more popular and one of the best courses to consider in the recent past for 10th and 12th passed out students. All the students have started realizing that Polytechnic courses are providing great scope for career growth. Increased demand and competition to get admission into polytechnic courses have made Polytechnic Entrance Exams more popular as well as challenging.
Polytechnic Entrance Exam conducted each year in the month of May-July (Tentatively) for different State Polytechnic Entrance Exams. It is expected that more no of aspired students will appear each year with the intents of admission. Students have become more confused and stressed as they have no correct information as well as better preparation strategy.
In this article, We have summed up all the important Polytechnic Entrance Exams going to be conducted in the year 2018. Students are suggested to go through each link to get detailed information regarding every state polytechnic entrance exams in the country.
Polytechnic Entrance Exams 2018 Details
- Board of Technical Education conducts Polytechnic Entrance Exams in the different states each year in the month of May-July.
- Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 Official Notification: March to April 2018 (Tentative)
- Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form: March to May 2018 (Tentative)
- Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018: May to July 2018 (Tentative)
Few Important Points about Polytechnic Courses
- Polytechnic Courses are available in different disciplines (Including Engineering and Non-Engineering)
- Polytechnic Courses are 3-year courses not affiliated with any University rather approved/recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- All Polytechnic Courses are designed in such a way so that all passed out students can join the industry to work in technical as well as non-technical fields.
- After completion of Polytechnic Course, Students can start their career as Junior or Trainee Engineer.
Polytechnic Entrance 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- All the students, who have completed 10th or 12th Board from recognized Board are eligible to appear for Polytechnic Entrance 2018 Exam.
Note: Students are suggested to visit the official state polytechnic entrance eligibility criteria to get detailed information.
Advantages of Polytechnic Course
- Candidates are eligible to appear immediately after the School Examination.
- Successful completion of Polytechnic course makes student Junior Engineer at very young age.
- You can save valuable 3 years because Usually after 10+2, you will go for B.Tech (4 Year Course) while you can become Junior Engineer in Just 3 years while with the conventional path it will take 6 years to become Engineer.
- Great Opportunity for Campus Placement in reputed Polytechnic College.
List of Top Polytechnic Entrance Exams in India 2018
Note: If any interested candidates have any doubts or queries related to Polytechnic Entrance Exams then please ask by commenting on the below Comment Section.